Solar Energy Systems, LLC is a growing company that is looking for installers to join our team. Must have a positive attitude, be a self-starter, and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Assembly of mounting hardware
- Working on residential and commercial roof tops as well as installing ground mounted systems
- Pulling inventory for specific projects
- Following layout of solar modules
- Perform PV system service as required
- Wire management and DC wiring of rooftop junction boxes
- Assist in installing attic and interior conduit runs
- Hoisting and installing solar panels to racking
Solar Installer Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of electricity
- Knowledge of how to safely operate and maintain hand and power tools
- Able to be a team player
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Able to work entire shift on an elevated pitched roof surface
- Ascending and descending ladders of various heights
- Lifting up to 75lbs without restrictions
- Working in attics and crawl spaces for extended durations
- Understanding of DC & AC electrical systems
- Mechanical or electrical experience
Must be able to work on a team. Valid driver’s license is required. Health, dental, and medical insurance, Simple IRA, and paid time off. (Pay: $18-$22)
- Please send your resume to email@example.com. Indicate which position you are applying for. Cover letters are optional.
- Apply in person at our facility at 8015 W 1350 N, Nappanee, IN 46550.