SnapNrack Series 500 Standing Seam System
The SnapNrack line of solar mounting systems is designed to reduce total installation costs. The system features technical innovations proven on more than 350 MW of solar projects to simplify installation and reduce costs.
The SnapNrack Series 500 Metal Roof Seam Clamp is a cost-optimized PV Mounting System for both residential and commercial metal roof mount installations. The system was designed to allow the attachment of PV modules or PV mounting rails directly to a commercial grade standing seam metal roof without penetrating the metal or collapsing the ridge in the metal roof material. The design is simple and low cost, but very effective. The clamp is made from high tensile strength aluminum and has two models that will work with multiple metal roof designs including single and double rolled seams or similar designs. This allows a completely engineered system that is simple, robust, and efficient with the lowest possible total installed cost.
- Attaches to the roof seam without penetrations
- Tested on numerous roofing materials
- Utilizes a single bolt to secure the clamp
- Made from 6005 extruded aluminum
- Cam design applies pressure evenly on seam
- Clamps use 5/16” -18 bolt for clamping and mounting
- 10-Year Material and Workmanship Warranty